Founded in 1926 as a sheet metal shop, Kleenair Products Company has evolved into a high tech corporation. The Company is well known and respected throughout the world as a manufacturer of custom engineered process heating equipment, energy recovery systems, automation systems, and heat treating equipment.
Located in Clackamas, OR, our operation includes a 30,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility with four overhead cranes and 10,000 sq.ft. of offices. Easy access to major freeways and the Port of Portland simplifies the shipment of large furnace and oven systems.
Some major accomplishments include the following engineering/manufacturing projects:
The world's most technically advanced Automated Tungsten and Molybdenum Reduction furnace systems - numbering over Sixteen (16) systems. Locations include United States, Austria, South Africa, China, Canada and other locations.
Manual Reduction furnace systems numbering over twenty (20) – located in Huntsville, AL, Austria, and South Korea.
All projects were engineered, manufactured, and started up by Kleenair Products Co to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Complete line of modern, technically advanced Heat Treating furnaces and ovens, including Forging Furnaces, Car Bottom, Tip Up, Box, Drop Bottom, Sintering Furnaces, Roller Hearth, Walking Beam, Pusher and many other custom designs.
- Advanced furnace systems for reduction and distillation of titanium sponge - including: forty-five (45) large electrically heated Retort Combination Reduction/ Distillation Furnaces.
- Complete Heat Treating systems for Titanium forging at several locations, including: Several Tip-up Titanium Solution Heat Treat furnaces, Titanium Aging furnaces, automated Load Manipulators for loads up to 30,000 lbs., Polymer Quench Systems, Water Quench Systems, Forced Air Quench Systems. Also recently supplied : a large, two-door Forging Furnace and several large single door Forging Furnaces.
- Design and manufacture of "state-of-the-art" electronic control systems incorporating programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed control systems (DCS). UL classified control and flame safety panels.
- Pyrolytic resource and energy recovery systems for recovery from rubber tires, plastics, sludges, sands, etc. Pollution abatement systems including Thermal Oxidizers.
- For the aluminum industry Kleenair manufactures custom melting/holding furnaces with capacities up to 150,000 lbs., homogenizing, solution heat treat furnaces, age ovens, billet heating systems, sow-ingot-scrap preheaters, ladle/crucible heaters, and other specialty aluminum equipment.
- Numerous overseas installations, which were joint ventures with major U.S.A. customers. Installations are located in Europe, South America, Mexico, Canada, Korea, China and South Africa.
- Kleenair has manufactured a large number of gas fired furnaces for Titanium Reduction including: ten (10) Car Bottom, five (5) Box-type Forge Furnaces, a Roller Hearth furnace, six (6) Hot Condenser furnaces, five (5) Helium heaters, several Titanium Chip dryers, and many other miscellaneous projects.
The success of Kleenair Products Company has been due to our hardworking, competent employees and our loyal customers who endeavor to promote Kleenair wherever and whenever possible.